Are your learning designs truly accessible?
Who deserves the chance to get better at their jobs?
Who deserves the chance to access the latest information in their field?
Most people would answer, “everyone.” E-learning can be a great way to reach more people with your professional development offerings. But without purposeful planning, technology could be a barrier to learners with disabilities.
As part of many companies’ DEI initiatives, learning departments are exploring ways to make their self-paced e-learning courses more accessible to individuals with disabilities. Getting to full WCAG 2.0 compliance doesn’t happen overnight. But can something happen overnight? Yes!
In this Learn Something New session, you’ll learn eight things you can do TOMORROW (that don’t take a lot of time or money) to start removing access barriers from your courses.
You’ll walk away better able to:
- Establish your “why” for accessibility.
- Quickly implement changes that make an impact right away.
- Build support for tasks that take more time and effort to implement.
- Walk away with more confidence in your ability to work across departments to build the most accessible courses possible.
PLUS! You’ll also get access to a resource page with links to free tools, videos, webinars, and more that will help you on your journey toward accessibility.
So if you find yourself thinking any of these things:
- I want to do the right thing.
- I want to comply with the law.
- I’m doing a few things, but I’m not sure it’s enough.
- I have no idea if what I’m doing is actually working.
- I feel like I can’t do anything interesting in an accessible course.
- I don’t even know where to start.
Join us on January 25th as Diane Elkins, the co-owner of E-Learning Uncovered and Artisan E-Learning, a custom eLearning development company, walks us through the important decisions you need to make to make your learning designs truly accessible.
Can’t be there live? We’ve got your back!
Simply by registering to attend this Learn Something New Session you will receive:
Follow-up email with resources and extra goodies
Copy of the video recording
Copy of the chatbox transcription
Copy of the full session transcript
Access to resources to help you on your journey
Jan 25 2023
11:00 am CST - 12:30 pm CST